LLC, Litty Love Candles
Bum Body Candle.
2” x 2.25”
These candles are locally handmade in Lethbridge, Alberta.
Container candles are made with pure 100% pure soy-wax, paraben and phthalate free.
Our beeswax is produced by busy bees in a small family farm in Granum, Alberta.
All fragrance oils are paraben and phthalate free.
Although many customers choose to use their molded candles as more of a statue and refrain from burning them, if you do choose to light your candle please PLEASE place it on a dish or a surface you are okay with getting wax on. As it burns, the candle will loose its shape and melt away. Soy wax can easily be cleaned with soap and water. Once the melted wax has re-hardened use your nail to easily lift it up.
- Trim candle wicks to a height of 5-7 mm (1/4 inch) before lighting the candle. Trim them again every 2-3 hours to prevent high flames.
- Use well ventilated candle holders that are sturdy and will not tip over.
- Avoid wooden or plastic holders, as these can catch fire.
- Use caution with glass candle holders, which can break when they get too hot.
- Never drop objects, like matches, into candles.
- Keep burning candles away from materials that can catch fire (like curtains, decorations and clothing). If your clothes catch fire, "Stop, Drop and Roll."
- Keep burning candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not leave candles burning with no one in the room.
- Extinguish all candles before you go to sleep.
- Teach your children to be careful around open flames. Make sure they understand that candles are not toys, or something they can eat or drink.